ROUNDTRIP FARE FOR 30 STUDENTSDay Tripper Passes are valid for roundtrip travel for a class of 30 students on any fixed-route bus.
How it Works
- The Metro Transit Day Tripper Pass is a fare option allowing for school groups to utilize Metro's existing fixed-route service at a cost effective rate of $42 per pass.
- The Day Tripper Pass is only available to school groups. A maximum of 30 students plus chaperones can travel on one existing "regularly scheduled fixed-route bus" with the Day Tripper.
- To utilize a Day Tripper Pass, groups are required to have a chaperones to student ratio of 1:10.
- The Day Tripper is subject to all rules and regulations of the transit system.
- Day Trippers are non-refundable, non-transferable and are valid for roundtrip travel on one calendar date only.
- Metro Transit is not responsible for lost or stolen passes.
Pass NotesFederal laws mandate that Day Tripper passes are only valid on regularly scheduled fixed-routed bus routes.
Metro Transit is unable to operate charter service and cannot send additional buses for groups over 30 leaving at the same time or traveling to the same location.
Groups over 30 must purchase an additional Day Tripper Pass and arrange for travel on a separate "regularly scheduled bus".
- Purchase order - Group must apply a minimum of five business days before a trip is planned.
- Check or cash - Group must apply a minimum of ten business days before a trip is planned.
- Metro Transit will return a trip itinerary with your Day Tripper Pass once payment has been made.
Schedule Your Trip