Celebrate National Voter Registration Day by registering to vote. If you are a student at West High School, you can register to vote during your lunch break. A Voter Education Ambassador will be available to answer your questions about the voting process, voter ID, and absentee voting.
If you are registering to vote or updating your voter registration, bring one of the following documents to prove your address:
- Madison Metropolitan School District document (can be shown electronically on Infinite Campus) showing your name and address
- Bank or credit union statement
- Current and valid Wisconsin driver license or Wisconsin identification card
- Paycheck or pay stub
- Document issued by a unit of government
- Check issued by a unit of government
The City Clerk’s Office will need a copy of your proof of address document. If your proof of address is presented on a smart phone or computer, a screen shot of the document can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, a copy of the document will need to be submitted along with the voter registration form.