Register to Vote at Wil-Mar Neighborhood Center
Celebrate National Voter Registration Day by registering to vote. If you have moved since the last election, this is a good time to update your voter registration. A Voter Education Ambassador will be available to answer your questions about the voting process, voter ID, and absentee voting.
If you are registering to vote or updating your voter registration, bring one of the following documents to prove your address:
- Utility bill that covers a time frame within the past 90 days (water, gas, electric, cable, internet, landline or cellular phone)
- Bank or credit union statement
- Current and valid Wisconsin driver license or Wisconsin identification card
- Paycheck or pay stub
- Document issued by a unit of government (this includes a public school, Madison College, or UW-Madison)
- Check issued by a unit of government
- Affidavit from an agency (public or private) providing homeless services
- Edgewood College fee statement, accompanied by an Edgewood College student ID
- Intake document from a residential care facility
The City Clerk’s Office will need a copy of your proof of address document. If your proof of address is presented on a smart phone or computer, a screen shot of the document can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, a copy of the document will need to be submitted along with the voter registration form.