Monday, November 9, 2015 - 3:02pm
The following is the Council's 2016 Budget Public Testimony and Deliberations schedule. Please note that early public comment will be welcome at the Tuesday, November 10 meeting. Early Public Comment is provided for persons who have reasons to leave the Council meeting early due to health, transportation scheduling issues, or child-care needs. The Council can pose questions to early speakers.
Tuesday, November 10, 2016 - 5:30 p.m.
Room 201, City-County Building
- Public testimony on the Capital AND Operating Budgets (public hearings) - Each registrant will have up to 5 minutes total on the Capital Budget and 5 minutes total on the Operating Budget. Both public hearings may conclude on November 11.
- Start Capital and Operating Budget deliberations by Council and adjourn to Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 5:30 p.m. if deliberations are not completed
- No public testimony if the public hearings were completed during the previous meeting.
- Continue Capital and/or Operating Budget deliberations by Council and final vote on the 2016 City Budget or adjourn to Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 5:30 p.m. if deliberations have not been completed.
- No public testimony if the public hearings were completed during a previous meeting.
- Continued Capital and/or Operating Budget deliberations and final vote on the 2016 City Budget
- Council President Denise DeMarb, 608-358-3195, firstname.lastname@example.org