Alder Sheri Carter,
Council Vice President
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Alder Carter’s Updates
2 Important Items
UPDATE: 2310-2312 Post Road
Nehemiah has decided not to purchase the 2310-2312 Post Road duplex.
No need to attend the August 29th or September 8th meeting.
Neighborhood Meeting: 910 Ann Street (Expo Inn)
REMINDER | NEIGHBORHOOD MEETING
Wednesday, August 24th at 6:30 p.m.
Village at Park - Atrium Community Room
2300 South Park Street
UPDATE: Mad City Sales has purchased 910 Ann Street for the purpose of relocating their auto dealership. Please plan on attending this meeting to learn more about the purchase, process, and to provide your input. I will be in attendance at the neighborhood meeting.
Questions? Feel free to contact me:
Alder Sheri Carter, District 14
Subscribe to District 14 Updates at: www.cityofmadison.com/council/district14
Email to a friend
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Alder Carter, District 14 email list:
- 6/6/18 - AEC Planning Processes Info...
- 9/6/17 Neighborhood Meeting Re: Kwik...
- Bram's Addition Community Meeting: T...
- CANCELED - 5/29/18 Truman Olson Sele...
- Dane Co Purchase and Nehemiah Duplex...
- Imagine Madison: December 5 (Central...
- Madison College seeks community inpu...
- Neighborhod Meeting: County's Purcha...
- Neighborhood Meeting 3 - Movin Out I...
- Neighborhood Meeting: 2/27/17 Movin'...
- Next Meeting Date: CCOC Subcommittee...
- REMINDER: Movin' Out Inc. Neighborho...
- Excessive Heat Watch Alert Issued fo...
- Madison Declares Show Emergency (1/2...
- Protect Yourself from Severe Heat! E...
- 2 Important Items
- 2017 Neighborhood Grant Programs -
- 2018 Budget Update
- 3/29/17 Movin' Out, 2230 W. Broadway...
- Ald. Sheri Carter Updates (4/13/18)
- City of Madison Flood - Update
- City of Madison Flood - Update Wedne...
- City of Madison Flooding Update-Thur...
- City Updates: January 5, 2017
- Copps Grocery Store - S. Park Street
- Council President Baldeh Issues Stat...
- District 14 Neighborhood Updates (3/...
- District 14 Newsletter
- District 14 Update - January 10, 2017
- District 14 Updates - January 25, 2017
- District 14 Updates - October 26, 2017
- District 14 Updates (9/8/17)
- District 14 Updates (October 12, 2017)
- District 14 Updates: January 30, 2018
- Flooding Updates & Information
- FREE Cab Rides on Election Day & Dis...
- Information on Primary Election: Feb...
- Lock it Up Reminder & Snow Plow Update
- Madison Is Now A Class 1 Fire Protec...
- New Council Subcommittee to Review P...
- Notices of Changes in Assessments fo...
- Now is the time to protect your wate...
- Reminder - Sidewalk Snow/Ice Removal
- Sand and ready-to-fill bags availabl...
- Snow Alert
- Snow Emergency
- Snow Emergency Continues Until 7 a.m...
- Snow Plow Update: January 31, 2017
- Snow Plowing Update: February 24, 2017
- Updates from District 14 Alder Sheri...
- Written Comments Now Being Accepted:...