Alder Sheri Carter,
Council Vice President
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Alder Carter’s Updates
FREE Cab Rides on Election Day & District 14 Voting Locations
Because of the generosity of Union Cab, voters can call 608-242-2000 for a free ride from the residence to their poll location and back.
They can CALL TODAY to make reservation for tomorrow (November 8th)
This free service for voters in:
- City of Madison
- City of Monona
- City of Middleton,
- City of Fitchburg
- Town of Madison
- Village of Maple Bluff
- Village of Shorewood Hills
Please forward this information to your voting friends. Many thanks to Union Cab!
District 14 Ward Polling Locations
Not sure of your polling location? Click here to find out.
Ward 70 & 113
Bridge Lake Point Waunona Neighborhood Center
1917 Lake Point Drive
Badger Rock Neighborhood Center
501 E. Badger Road
Catholic Multicultural Center
1862 Beld Street
Villager – Atrium Community Room
2300 South Park
Ward 74 & 75
Leopold Elementary School
2602 Post Road
Email to a friend
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Alder Carter, District 14 email list:
- 6/6/18 - AEC Planning Processes Info...
- 9/6/17 Neighborhood Meeting Re: Kwik...
- Bram's Addition Community Meeting: T...
- CANCELED - 5/29/18 Truman Olson Sele...
- Dane Co Purchase and Nehemiah Duplex...
- Imagine Madison: December 5 (Central...
- Madison College seeks community inpu...
- Neighborhod Meeting: County's Purcha...
- Neighborhood Meeting 3 - Movin Out I...
- Neighborhood Meeting: 2/27/17 Movin'...
- Next Meeting Date: CCOC Subcommittee...
- REMINDER: Movin' Out Inc. Neighborho...
- Excessive Heat Watch Alert Issued fo...
- Madison Declares Show Emergency (1/2...
- Protect Yourself from Severe Heat! E...
- 2 Important Items
- 2017 Neighborhood Grant Programs -
- 2018 Budget Update
- 3/29/17 Movin' Out, 2230 W. Broadway...
- Ald. Sheri Carter Updates (4/13/18)
- City of Madison Flood - Update
- City of Madison Flood - Update Wedne...
- City of Madison Flooding Update-Thur...
- City Updates: January 5, 2017
- Copps Grocery Store - S. Park Street
- Council President Baldeh Issues Stat...
- District 14 Neighborhood Updates (3/...
- District 14 Newsletter
- District 14 Update - January 10, 2017
- District 14 Updates - January 25, 2017
- District 14 Updates - October 26, 2017
- District 14 Updates (9/8/17)
- District 14 Updates (October 12, 2017)
- District 14 Updates: January 30, 2018
- Flooding Updates & Information
- FREE Cab Rides on Election Day & Dis...
- Information on Primary Election: Feb...
- Lock it Up Reminder & Snow Plow Update
- Madison Is Now A Class 1 Fire Protec...
- Metro Transit Survey - Give feedback...
- New Council Subcommittee to Review P...
- Notices of Changes in Assessments fo...
- Now is the time to protect your wate...
- Reminder - Sidewalk Snow/Ice Removal
- Sand and ready-to-fill bags availabl...
- Snow Alert
- Snow Emergency
- Snow Emergency Continues Until 7 a.m...
- Snow Plow Update: January 31, 2017
- Snow Plowing Update: February 24, 2017
- Updates from District 14 Alder Sheri...
- Written Comments Now Being Accepted:...