Alder Sheri Carter,
Council Vice President
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Alder Carter’s Updates
2017 Neighborhood Grant Programs -
The City is offering a number of grant programs for neighborhood groups!
Deadline: February 24, 2017 by 1:00pm
Mayor's Office/ Madison Food Policy Council
Contact: Mayor's Office
608-266-4611 or email@example.com
Neighborhood Planning Grant (a funding source for neighborhoods and/or group of residents)
Deadline: February 27, 2017
Contact: Linda Horvath, Planning Division
608-267-1131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Emerging Opportunities Program
Deadline: February 27, 2017
Contact: City of Madison, Community Development Division
Art Project Grants or Arts Education Grants
Deadline: March 15, 2017
Contact: Karin Wolfm Arts Program Administrator
Email to a friend
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Alder Carter, District 14 email list:
- 6/6/18 - AEC Planning Processes Info...
- 9/6/17 Neighborhood Meeting Re: Kwik...
- Bram's Addition Community Meeting: T...
- CANCELED - 5/29/18 Truman Olson Sele...
- Dane Co Purchase and Nehemiah Duplex...
- Imagine Madison: December 5 (Central...
- Madison College seeks community inpu...
- Neighborhod Meeting: County's Purcha...
- Neighborhood Meeting 3 - Movin Out I...
- Neighborhood Meeting: 2/27/17 Movin'...
- Next Meeting Date: CCOC Subcommittee...
- Penn Park Playground Replacement Com...
- REMINDER: Movin' Out Inc. Neighborho...
- Excessive Heat Watch Alert Issued fo...
- Madison Declares Show Emergency (1/2...
- Protect Yourself from Severe Heat! E...
- 2 Important Items
- 2017 Neighborhood Grant Programs -
- 2018 Budget Update
- 3/29/17 Movin' Out, 2230 W. Broadway...
- Ald. Sheri Carter Updates (4/13/18)
- City of Madison Flood - Update
- City of Madison Flood - Update Wedne...
- City of Madison Flooding Update-Thur...
- City Offices Close and Property Tax ...
- City Updates: January 5, 2017
- Copps Grocery Store - S. Park Street
- Council President Baldeh Issues Stat...
- District 14 Neighborhood Updates (3/...
- District 14 Newsletter
- District 14 Update - January 10, 2017
- District 14 Updates - January 25, 2017
- District 14 Updates - October 26, 2017
- District 14 Updates (9/8/17)
- District 14 Updates (October 12, 2017)
- District 14 Updates: January 30, 2018
- Flooding Update: FEMA Recovery Offic...
- Flooding Updates & Information
- FREE Cab Rides on Election Day & Dis...
- HolidayTrees, Refuse & Recycling, an...
- Information on Primary Election: Feb...
- It's Snowing - Again!
- Last Call, No Refuse/Recycling Pick ...
- Lock it Up Reminder & Snow Plow Update
- Madison Is Now A Class 1 Fire Protec...
- Metro Transit Survey - Give feedback...
- New Council Subcommittee to Review P...
- Notices of Changes in Assessments fo...
- Now is the time to protect your wate...
- Pumpkin Spiced Leaf Piles Are Back! ...
- Reminder - Last Call for Leaf Collec...
- Reminder - Sidewalk Snow/Ice Removal
- Sand and ready-to-fill bags availabl...
- Sandbag Collection is Over for 2018
- Sandbag Disposal & Collection - Curb...
- Sandbag Update
- Snow Alert
- Snow and Metro Reminders
- Snow Emergency
- Snow Emergency and Grocery Store Update
- Snow Emergency and Snow Plow Update
- Snow Emergency and Snow Plowing
- Snow Emergency Continues Until 7 a.m...
- Snow Plow Update: January 31, 2017
- Snow Plowing Update: February 24, 2017
- Snow, Snow and more Snow
- Structure Fire on Luann Lane
- Updates from District 14 Alder Sheri...
- Written Comments Now Being Accepted:...