Alder Sheri Carter,
Council Vice President
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Alder Carter’s Updates
Dane Co Purchase and Nehemiah Duplex Lease on Post Road
Dane County Purchase / Nehemiah Duplex Lease of 2310-2312 Post Road
Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
Fitchburg Christian Fellowship Church
2924 Fish Hatchery Road
Dane County has purchased property at 2310-2312 Post Road and will be leasing the duplex to Nehemiah Development to provide re-entry housing for persons released from Department of Corrections facilities. Nehemiah will be responsible for all management and maintenance of the building. The lease is for 10 years with two 5-year extensions.
Please plan on attending this meeting to learn more about the purchase and to provide your input to representatives from the county and Nehemiah. Questions? Feel free to contact me at:
Email to a friend
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Alder Carter, District 14 email list:
- 6/6/18 - AEC Planning Processes Info...
- 9/6/17 Neighborhood Meeting Re: Kwik...
- Bram's Addition Community Meeting: T...
- CANCELED - 5/29/18 Truman Olson Sele...
- Dane Co Purchase and Nehemiah Duplex...
- Imagine Madison: December 5 (Central...
- Madison College seeks community inpu...
- Neighborhod Meeting: County's Purcha...
- Neighborhood Meeting 3 - Movin Out I...
- Neighborhood Meeting: 2/27/17 Movin'...
- Next Meeting Date: CCOC Subcommittee...
- REMINDER: Movin' Out Inc. Neighborho...
- Excessive Heat Watch Alert Issued fo...
- Madison Declares Show Emergency (1/2...
- Protect Yourself from Severe Heat! E...
- 2 Important Items
- 2017 Neighborhood Grant Programs -
- 2018 Budget Update
- 3/29/17 Movin' Out, 2230 W. Broadway...
- Ald. Sheri Carter Updates (4/13/18)
- City Updates: January 5, 2017
- Copps Grocery Store - S. Park Street
- District 14 Neighborhood Updates (3/...
- District 14 Newsletter
- District 14 Update - January 10, 2017
- District 14 Updates - January 25, 2017
- District 14 Updates - October 26, 2017
- District 14 Updates (9/8/17)
- District 14 Updates (October 12, 2017)
- District 14 Updates: January 30, 2018
- FREE Cab Rides on Election Day & Dis...
- Information on Primary Election: Feb...
- Lock it Up Reminder & Snow Plow Update
- Madison Is Now A Class 1 Fire Protec...
- New Council Subcommittee to Review P...
- Notices of Changes in Assessments fo...
- Now is the time to protect your wate...
- Reminder - Sidewalk Snow/Ice Removal
- Sand and ready-to-fill bags availabl...
- Snow Alert
- Snow Emergency
- Snow Emergency Continues Until 7 a.m...
- Snow Plow Update: January 31, 2017
- Snow Plowing Update: February 24, 2017
- Updates from District 14 Alder Sheri...
- Written Comments Now Being Accepted:...