Alder Sheri Carter,
Council Vice President
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Alder Carter’s Updates
Imagine Madison: December 5 (Central Library) & December 7 (Village on Park)
The goal of Imagine Madison is to gather the opinions of each and every Madisonian, which will be used to update the City's Comprehensive Plan. We need your help to identify the most important goals for our community's future. Let your voice be heard. Please join us for the Imagine Madison kickoff Community Meetings!
Monday, December 5, 2016
Central Library (201 W Mifflin St)
3rd Floor Community Room
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
The Village on Park (2300 S Park St)
Atrium Community Room
Both meetings will have identical schedules:
5:30 Open House
6:15 Interactive Presentation
7:15 Open House & Discussion
Refreshments and childcare will be provided.
Spanish and Hmong Interpreters will be available.
City of Madison Comprehensive Plan Update
608.243.0455 | 608.243.0470
Email to a friend
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Alder Carter, District 14 email list:
- 6/6/18 - AEC Planning Processes Info...
- 9/6/17 Neighborhood Meeting Re: Kwik...
- Bram's Addition Community Meeting: T...
- CANCELED - 5/29/18 Truman Olson Sele...
- Dane Co Purchase and Nehemiah Duplex...
- Imagine Madison: December 5 (Central...
- Madison College seeks community inpu...
- Neighborhod Meeting: County's Purcha...
- Neighborhood Meeting 3 - Movin Out I...
- Neighborhood Meeting: 2/27/17 Movin'...
- Next Meeting Date: CCOC Subcommittee...
- REMINDER: Movin' Out Inc. Neighborho...
- Excessive Heat Watch Alert Issued fo...
- Madison Declares Show Emergency (1/2...
- Protect Yourself from Severe Heat! E...
- 2 Important Items
- 2017 Neighborhood Grant Programs -
- 2018 Budget Update
- 3/29/17 Movin' Out, 2230 W. Broadway...
- Ald. Sheri Carter Updates (4/13/18)
- City Updates: January 5, 2017
- Copps Grocery Store - S. Park Street
- District 14 Neighborhood Updates (3/...
- District 14 Newsletter
- District 14 Update - January 10, 2017
- District 14 Updates - January 25, 2017
- District 14 Updates - October 26, 2017
- District 14 Updates (9/8/17)
- District 14 Updates (October 12, 2017)
- District 14 Updates: January 30, 2018
- FREE Cab Rides on Election Day & Dis...
- Information on Primary Election: Feb...
- Lock it Up Reminder & Snow Plow Update
- Madison Is Now A Class 1 Fire Protec...
- New Council Subcommittee to Review P...
- Notices of Changes in Assessments fo...
- Now is the time to protect your wate...
- Reminder - Sidewalk Snow/Ice Removal
- Sand and ready-to-fill bags availabl...
- Snow Alert
- Snow Emergency
- Snow Emergency Continues Until 7 a.m...
- Snow Plow Update: January 31, 2017
- Snow Plowing Update: February 24, 2017
- Updates from District 14 Alder Sheri...
- Written Comments Now Being Accepted:...