Alder Sheri Carter
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Alder Carter’s Updates
Madison Is Now A Class 1 Fire Protection Community
Property Owners May Be Entitled To Lower Insurance Rates
The nation's leading supplier of data and analytics for the property/casualty insurance industry has named Madison "Wisconsin's newest Class 1 fire protection community." It's a distinction shared by only three other cities in the state.
Individuals can take advantage of this new classification by contacting their insurance agent and letting them know their community was just upgraded to an "ISO Class 1" ranking. Because each insurer uses ISO rankings differently, actual savings may vary.
Email to a friend
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Alder Carter, District 14 email list:
- 9/6/17 Neighborhood Meeting Re: Kwik...
- Bram's Addition Community Meeting: T...
- Dane Co Purchase and Nehemiah Duplex...
- Imagine Madison: December 5 (Central...
- Madison College seeks community inpu...
- Neighborhod Meeting: County's Purcha...
- Neighborhood Meeting 3 - Movin Out I...
- Neighborhood Meeting: 2/27/17 Movin'...
- Next Meeting Date: CCOC Subcommittee...
- REMINDER: Movin' Out Inc. Neighborho...
- 2 Important Items
- 2017 Neighborhood Grant Programs -
- 2018 Budget Update
- 3/29/17 Movin' Out, 2230 W. Broadway...
- City Updates: January 5, 2017
- Copps Grocery Store - S. Park Street
- District 14 Neighborhood Updates (3/...
- District 14 Newsletter
- District 14 Update - January 10, 2017
- District 14 Updates - January 25, 2017
- District 14 Updates - October 26, 2017
- District 14 Updates (9/8/17)
- District 14 Updates (October 12, 2017)
- District 14 Updates: January 30, 2018
- FREE Cab Rides on Election Day & Dis...
- Information on Primary Election: Feb...
- Lock it Up Reminder & Snow Plow Update
- Madison Is Now A Class 1 Fire Protec...
- New Council Subcommittee to Review P...
- Now is the time to protect your wate...
- Reminder - Sidewalk Snow/Ice Removal
- Snow Alert
- Snow Emergency
- Snow Emergency Continues Until 7 a.m...
- Snow Plow Update: January 31, 2017
- Snow Plowing Update: February 24, 2017
- Updates from District 14 Alder Sheri...
- Written Comments Now Being Accepted:...