Alder Sheri Carter
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Alder Carter’s Updates
Copps Grocery Store - S. Park Street
The rumor of Copps on S. Park Street closing has been swirling around since last year. This year the rumor was at a fever pitch, and I was told by several people including some elected officials that the Copps grocery store was closing. In the last few days I have had communications with upper management at Roundy's headquarters regarding the Copps grocery store on South Park Street. I was informed the current lease which will end in 5 years (approx. 2020). Although, the Park Street store is small compared to others in the Madison area, Roundy's is committed to being part of the South Madison community.
Email to a friend
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Alder Carter, District 14 email list:
- 9/6/17 Neighborhood Meeting Re: Kwik...
- Bram's Addition Community Meeting: T...
- Dane Co Purchase and Nehemiah Duplex...
- Imagine Madison: December 5 (Central...
- Madison College seeks community inpu...
- Neighborhod Meeting: County's Purcha...
- Neighborhood Meeting 3 - Movin Out I...
- Neighborhood Meeting: 2/27/17 Movin'...
- Next Meeting Date: CCOC Subcommittee...
- REMINDER: Movin' Out Inc. Neighborho...
- 2 Important Items
- 2017 Neighborhood Grant Programs -
- 2018 Budget Update
- 3/29/17 Movin' Out, 2230 W. Broadway...
- City Updates: January 5, 2017
- Copps Grocery Store - S. Park Street
- District 14 Neighborhood Updates (3/...
- District 14 Newsletter
- District 14 Update - January 10, 2017
- District 14 Updates - January 25, 2017
- District 14 Updates - October 26, 2017
- District 14 Updates (9/8/17)
- District 14 Updates (October 12, 2017)
- District 14 Updates: January 30, 2018
- FREE Cab Rides on Election Day & Dis...
- Information on Primary Election: Feb...
- Lock it Up Reminder & Snow Plow Update
- Madison Is Now A Class 1 Fire Protec...
- New Council Subcommittee to Review P...
- Now is the time to protect your wate...
- Reminder - Sidewalk Snow/Ice Removal
- Snow Alert
- Snow Emergency
- Snow Emergency Continues Until 7 a.m...
- Snow Plow Update: January 31, 2017
- Snow Plowing Update: February 24, 2017
- Updates from District 14 Alder Sheri...
- Written Comments Now Being Accepted:...