Alder David Ahrens
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Alder Ahrens, District 15 email list:
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Dane County has proposed to operate a Daytime Warming Shelter (DWS) at 1439 Wright Street. They are proposing operating Monday through Friday 8:30 - 4:30pm through April 2013. Information about the project has been provided below.
- Letter of Intent
- Location Map
- Land Use Application
- Proposed Policies
- Neigborhood Notice
- First Floor Plan
- Second Floor Plan
- Second Floor and Roof Plan
There will be a neigborhood/community meeting on Wednesday October 10 at 6:00pm at the East Madison Community Center at 8 Straubel Court. All are invited to attend and learn more and ask questions.
Congratulations to the Lake Edge neighborhood for their beautiful new sign in the Lake Edge Park. The sign was supported, in part, through a City of Madison neighborhood grant.
The Royster-Clark Neigborhood Planning Team (RC NPT) at the official demolition Ground Breaking on December 14, 2011.
Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection Video tour of the site cleanup (February 2012).
- August 22, 2011 Royster Clark Demolition Request
- Adopted Royster-Clark Special Area Plan (2009)
- Royster-Clark Neighborhood Planning Team Information
- Letter and Survey to neighbors near Royster-Clark January 2008
- Update Letter to Eastmorland & Lake Edge Residents dated 2/08
- Royster-Clark Update, August 2007
- Original Railroad track map showing the lay-out of the railroad corridor and Royster Clark's property.
- Royster Clark site environmental assessment - notes from Sup. Tom Stoebig.
- Notes from February 5, 2007, Royster Site Neighborhood Steering Committee meeting.
- Streaming Video of January 30, 2007, meeting regarding the Royster-Clark site.
- Postcard inviting neighbors to a January 30, 2007, meeting regarding the Royster-Clark site.
- Letter to nearby residents soliciting their input via an enclosed neighborhood survey (February 15, 2006).
- Royster-Clark update (posted on July 13, 2006).
- August 28, 2006, Letter inviting residents to a September 14 meeting of the Steering Committee.
- September 25, 2006, Letter inviting residents to 3 upcoming meetings of the Steering Committee.
- Postcard reminding neighbors about the November 6, 2006, meeting of the Steering Committee.
- May 16, 2011 Plan Commission Information (East Madison Shopping Center)
- September 26, 2007 Plan Commission Information (original site)
Stoughton Road reconstruction information