Alder Mark Clear
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Beltline closed tonight!
You've no doubt read this elsewhere, but just in case you missed it: the West Beltline Highway will be CLOSED to all traffic from 10pm to 5am tonight for the setting of bridge trusses for the Cannonball Bike Path. The closure affects the segment between Fish Hatchery Rd. and Verona Rd.
The official detour is via PD/McKee Road, but the frontage roads will also remain open.
Here are the details:
Westbound: Traffic will exit off of USH 12 WB onto Fish Hatchery Road, south on Fish Hatchery Road (CTH D), west on McKee Road (CTH PD), north on Verona Road (USH 18/151), west back on to USH 12 WB.
Eastbound: Traffic will exit off of USH 12 EB onto Verona Road, south on Verona Road (USH 18/151), east on McKee Road (CTH PD), north on Fish Hatchery Road (CTH D), east back on to USH 12 EB.
Both north and south frontage roads are to remain open for setting the main spans over the beltline and therefore will not be closed the night of 8/28/13. The north and south frontage roads are scheduled to be closed September 3 from 8 pm – 5 am to set the smaller truss spans.
Ald. Mark Clear
I welcome your questions and comments about this or any other city issue. Please contact me at email@example.com or 608-695-5709.
Subscribe to this blog and get e-mail updates on many other city topics by joining my.cityofmadison.com at the link below.
Email to a friend
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Alder Clear, District 19 email list:
- Coming soon: property tax installments
- Fire Station 2 Remodel
- Midtown Police District Delayed Again
- Midtown Police District Update Tonight
- MIDTOWN POLICE STATION MEETING THURSDAY
- Mineral Point/Yellowstone Traffic Si...
- Say farewell to Capt. Lengfeld with ...
- Update: Mineral Point/Yellowstone Tr...
- When will my leaves be picked up?
- Winter storm Saturday update
- Winter storm update
- 2012 City Budget Recap
- City Budget Week: Things to watch
- In defense of the Edgewater TIF
- New Midtown police district likely t...
- No, we are not closing the Ashman Li...
- Opposing property tax exemptions
- Reminder: Budget Listening Session o...
- Colony Drive daycare proposal hearin...
- Redevelopment at 5225 University Avenue
- Two University Crossing meetings thi...
- University Crossing approved by Comm...
- University Crossing approved by Plan...
- University Crossing Update
- Did you vote yet? Polls are open unt...
- Going away for Spring Break? Vote Fi...
- Important Tuesday election info
- Vote on Tuesday!
- Vote on Tuesday!
- Vote on Tuesday!
- Vote today!
- Beltline closed tonight!
- North Gammon Road: meeting results a...
- Old Middleton on-ramp to be closed M...
- Old Middleton ramp closed starting M...
- Ramp and Bike Path Closures, Old Mid...
- Reminder: Old Middleton on-ramp clos...
- University Avenue Construction Survi...
- University Avenue pre-construction i...
- University Avenue repaving -- Surprise!
- Unversity Avenue lane shift coming M...
- Unversity Avenue lane shift coming T...
- What's happening on N. Gammon Road?
- About Little Manhattan
- Ahrens and Clear Launch City Governm...
- ATC power line open house Thursday
- District 19 News and Notes for March 10
- District 19 News and Notes, March 31...
- District news and notes December 1
- District News and Notes for December 8
- District News and Notes for March 1
- District News and Notes for March 26
- MedDrop event this Saturday
- Neighborhood news and notes for Apri...
- Neighborhood news and notes for July 8
- Neighborhood news and notes for Sept...
- No water in Spring Harbor area
- Police training exercises at Spring ...
- Siren testing on Saturday 3/16/13
- Spring Harbor water back on
- Spring Harbor water outage follow up
- Surprise! Half-Marathon in our neigh...
- The legislature's war on cities
- The next two years
- Upcoming meetings of interest
- Zoning Map Open House