Today's Meeting Schedule View Meeting Schedule »
Thursday, May 25
- Commission of the Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District - 8:00 AM
- Madison Food Policy Council - Pollinator Protection Work Group - 10:30 AM
- Madison Food Policy Council - Edible Landscapes Work Group - 12:00 PM
- Women's Initiatives Committee - 1:00 PM Cancelled
- Housing Strategy Committee - 4:00 PM
- Disability Rights Commission - 5:00 PM
- Long Range Transportation Planning Committee - 5:00 PM
- Zoning Board of Appeals - 5:00 PM
- Alcohol License Review Committee - 5:30 PM
- Warner Park Community Recreation Center Advisory Subcommittee - 6:00 PM
Updates View All Updates »
- 5/23 Alder Rummel, District 6 Updates: Updated Items of Interest for Week of May 22, 2017
- 5/23 Alder Zellers, District 2 Updates: Street Closures for the Run Madtown 5k, 10k and half Marathon
- 5/22 Alder Zellers, District 2 Updates: Closure Eastbound E. Mifflin St.
- 5/22 Alder McKinney, District 1 Updates: Information of Intetest to D1
Welcome to the Madison Common Council website. Whether you are a resident or a visitor, we thank you for visiting our site. I encourage you to browse the site and learn more about what Council members are working on to promote the health, safety and general well being of our community.
It is a great honor to serve as the Madison Common Council President.
Ald. Marsha Rummel, President
Madison Common Council