Application Review Criteria
Community Development Division 2015-2016 Funding Process Application Review Criteria
The following criteria will be used when reviewing each proposal:
- To what extent will the proposed project further its targeted Objective and associated Priorities and Strategies from the 2015-2016 Community Development Program Goals and Objectives?
- How many LMI persons or households will directly benefit from the proposed project and to what extent will these targeted beneficiaries be served (depth/scope of impact)?
- To what extent does the proposal include outcomes that are: a) realistic and measurable, b) likely to be achieved within the proposed timeline and c) well-suited to gauge impact on targeted needs?
- To what extent does the proposal document the following indicators of success for the organization, its staff and its board: a) qualifications, b) experience, c) capacity and d) past performance?
- To what extent is the agency's proposed budget reasonable and realistic? To what extend does the proposal leverage additional resources, and demonstrate sound fiscal planning and management?
- To what extent does this proposal show evidence of thorough planning, which incorporates coordination with existing agencies, volunteers, and resources?
- To what extent does the proposed project address a significant community need identified in the 2015-2016 Community Development Program Goals and Objectives – either a continuing/ongoing need or a new and unmet need?
Search Funding Opportunities
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the CDD Funding Opportunities email list: