- Have a head-of-household, spouse, or co-head who is at least 18 years of age.
- Qualify as a family as defined by HUD and the CDA.
- Have income at or below HUD-specified income limits.
Qualify on the basis of citizenship or the eligible immigrant status of family members.
- Housing assistance is only available to individuals who are U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, or noncitizens that have eligible immigration status.
- At least one family member must be a citizen, national, or noncitizen with eligible immigration status in order for the family to qualify for any level of assistance.
- Families that include eligible and ineligible individuals are considered mixed families, and the amount of housing assistance will be prorated.
- Provide social security number information for family members as required.
- Consent to the CDA's collection and use of family information as provided for in CDA-provided consent forms.
State sex offender registration requirement
Previous eviction from federally subsidized housing
Illegal use of drugs
History of alcohol abuse that interferes with the right to peaceful enjoyment of the premises by others
Drug-related criminal activity
Inability to meet financial obligations, including rent
Eviction filings and judgments
Negative behavior and a record of disturbances to neighbors
Poor housekeeping habits
Debts to any federal Housing Authority
Owing money to a landlord
Failure to disclose Social Security numbers for all family members
Failure to sign required consent forms
Listed below are income limits for the CDA's Multifamily Housing Program (effective 12/18/2013):
|Number of Occupants||Income Limit|
How to Apply
Currently the CDA is ONLY taking applications for the following:
- Two-and Three-Bedroom wheelchair accessible
- One-Bedroom Elderly (62 years of age or older)
- One-Bedroom Disabled
- One- and Two-Bedroom wheelchair accessible
Si usted desea hablar en Español con un miembro del personal de la CDA, favor de llamar al (608) 266-4868.
Provee su nombre y un numero de teléfono de contacto.
Un miembro del personal de la CDA entonces devolverá su llamada usando un servicio de interpretación telefónica.