The Section 8 Wait List is CLOSED:
- The CDA completed its 2014 Section 8 Lottery in July of 2014.
- Pre-applications were accepted during the month of November for those who were selected in the lottery random drawing.
- For those who were not selected in the lottery random drawing, it is not possible to apply for the Section 8 program.
- No date has been set for the next lottery.
The applicant family must:
- Have a head-of-household, spouse, or co-head who is at least 18 years of age.
- Qualify as a family as defined by HUD and the CDA.
- Have income at or below HUD-specified income limits.
Qualify on the basis of citizenship or the eligible immigrant status of family members.
- Housing assistance is only available to individuals who are U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, or noncitizens that have eligible immigration status.
- At least one family member must be a citizen, national, or noncitizen with eligible immigration status in order for the family to qualify for any level of assistance.
- Families that include eligible and ineligible individuals are considered mixed families, and the amount of housing assistance will be prorated.
- Provide social security number information for family members as required.
- Consent to the CDA's collection and use of family information as provided for in CDA-provided consent forms.
- Section 8 Admissions & Eligibility Brochure
|Number of Occupants||Income Limit|
Si usted desea hablar en Español con un miembro del personal de la CDA, favor de llamar al (608) 266-4868.
Provee su nombre y un numero de teléfono de contacto.
Un miembro del personal de la CDA entonces devolverá su llamada usando un servicio de interpretación telefónica.