Please note: The CDA completed its 2014 Section 8 Lottery in July of 2014:
Those who were selected in the lottery random drawing will be notified within the next few weeks about the application process.
For those who were not selected in the lottery random drawing, it is not possible to apply for the Section 8 program and no date has been set for the next lottery.
The applicant family must:
- Have a head-of-household, spouse, or co-head who is at least 18 years of age.
- Qualify as a family as defined by HUD and the CDA.
- Have income at or below HUD-specified income limits.
Qualify on the basis of citizenship or the eligible immigrant status of family members.
- Housing assistance is only available to individuals who are U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, or noncitizens that have eligible immigration status.
- At least one family member must be a citizen, national, or noncitizen with eligible immigration status in order for the family to qualify for any level of assistance.
- Families that include eligible and ineligible individuals are considered mixed families, and the amount of housing assistance will be prorated.
- Provide social security number information for family members as required.
- Consent to the CDA's collection and use of family information as provided for in CDA-provided consent forms.
- Section 8 Admissions & Eligibility Brochure
|Number of Occupants||Income Limit|
Si usted desea hablar en Español con un miembro del personal de la CDA, favor de llamar al (608) 266-4868.
Provee su nombre y un numero de teléfono de contacto.
Un miembro del personal de la CDA entonces devolverá su llamada usando un servicio de interpretación telefónica.