Please note: The CDA completed its 2014 Section 8 application lottery in July of 2014. Those who entered the lottery were notified by mail of the outcome. It is not possible to apply for the program at this time and no date has been set for the next lottery. The CDA will conduct public advertising and outreach upon re-opening the Section 8 waiting list for new applicants. Please check back here periodically for updated information or call (608) 267-4906 for any updates.
- Have a head-of-household, spouse, or co-head who is at least 18 years of age.
- Qualify as a family as defined by HUD and the CDA.
- Have income at or below HUD-specified income limits.
- Qualify on the basis of citizenship or the eligible immigrant status of family members.
- Provide social security number information for family members as required.
- Consent to the CDA's collection and use of family information as provided for in CDA-provided consent forms.
|Number of Occupants||Income Limit|
Si usted desea hablar en Español con un miembro del personal de la CDA, favor de llamar al (608) 266-4868.
Provee su nombre y un numero de teléfono de contacto.
Un miembro del personal de la CDA entonces devolverá su llamada usando un servicio de interpretación telefónica.