Submission Guidelines & PolicyWe welcome you and your comments to Share Your Favorite/Least Favorite Downtown Spaces. The purpose of this site is to present matters of public interest to City of Madison residents, businesses, visitors and other interested parties. You may submit your comments, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
- Choose a space in or nearby the study area and submit your reason why it is your favorite or least favorite place.
- Keep it clean; comments that include vulgar or disparaging language will not be answered.
- Keep your ideas and comments on topic.
- Keep your photo appropriate and please give photo credit if the photo is from another website.
- Comments will be sent to the moderator for approval.
- You will receive an email notifying you if your comment has been posted or a reason why it has not been approved based on the Comments Policy.
- Responses will be posted during normal business hours; best efforts will be made to post within a day of the posted comment
Once posted, the City reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, or religious group. Further, the City also reserves the right to delete the following comments:
- Contain spam, advertising or include links to other sites
- Clearly off topic, and/or disruptive
- Advocate illegal activity
- Promote particular services, products, or political organizations
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
- Violate any City of Madison Policies
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of the City of Madison or its officers and employees.Public comments are subject to public disclosure (Wis. Stat. 19.31-19.39).