Mission, Goals & Objectives
The Human Resources Department supports the City's goals by recruiting, developing and sustaining a diverse, talented, and engaged workforce.
- Quality - Provide an innovative and responsive employment system for recruitment, selection, support, and development of a diverse, talented, and engaged workforce.
- Continuous Improvement - Continually review and enhance human resources organization, systems, processes, procedures, and work environment.
- Compliance - Protect the City's resources by minimizing exposure to legal liabilities and associated risks.
- Outreach - Proactively build the trust and capacity to increase visibility and enhance relationships with all City departments.
- Main Office:
- Compensation & Benefits:
- Occupational Accommodation:
- Labor Relations:
- Telephone List (PDF)