Contact: Sharon Kauffeld, Database Applications Manager
- Database administration: creating new databases and monitoring usage of databases.
- Application development and support for Accela Enterprise Land Management System including processes such as: licensing, permitting, registrations, inspections, code enforcement, and land management applications.
- Application development and support for Middleware. Includes financial and payroll interfaces.
- Reporting Tools: SSRS and Crystal Reports
- Support for RecTrac/GolfTrac: software used for facility reservations, activity registration, class enrollment, concession sales, and attendance tracking.
- Support for TeleStaff/Kronos: workforce scheduling and timekeeping software.
- Interfaces for Citizen access
- Support for Elite: Housing Authority software.
- Systems analysis, requirements gathering, assistance with procurements and RFP’s
- Consultation and support for agency specific technology staff
- Support for legacy systems and smaller departmental specific systems.