Take our Children to Work Day 2018
The Women’s Initiatives Committee (WIC) is pleased to announce this year’s Take our Children to Work Day registration is officially open! The event is scheduled for Thursday, April 26, 2018 from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. Central Library will be hosting the program with a variety of youth services workshops. Lunch will be provided at 12:00 pm, and the afternoon session will begin at 1:15 pm on the third floor of Central Library. You will be including which of the youth services workshops you would like to attend on the registration form. To learn more about the workshops, please see the workshop descriptions.
Registration Information and Requirements
- The minimum age for participating in this event is 8 years old.
- You will need to register your child: Registration.
- The City of Madison has an APM (APM 2-43) that discusses this event.
- Need to to get permission from your supervisor to attend this event.
- If you have questions related to the youth services programming at the Library, please contact Gretchen Ede at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions related to the registration or the event in general, please contact Kate McCarthy at email@example.com or Victoria Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mark your calendars and share this notice with people in your departments who don’t have access to City email.
Can't attend this year's Take Our Children to Work Day? You can still explore Game Design, Stop Motion Animation and much more during the Central Library's Media Lab Open Lab hours. To learn more about the Media Lab and The Bubbler, Madison Public Library's hub for making and doing, visit madisonbubbler.org.
We look forward to seeing you on April 26!