Work on the Jug Handle interchange for the week of June 10th:
• North Junction Road – storm sewer, grading
• Work on Temporary Signals at Watts Road and Junction Road
• Removals and grading for temporary widening and medians
• Asphalt paving on Junction Road from Mineral Point Rd. to Isaac Drive
• Bridge/retaining wall work to continue around the new Jug Handle.
• Northbound N. Junction Road is reduced to 1-lane from Mineral Point Rd. to Isaac Drive
• Southbound N. Junction Road is reduced to 1-lane from Isaac Drive to Mineral Point Rd
• Single lane closures of Junction Road possible 9am-3pm Monday thru Friday
• Single lane closures of Mineral Point Road possible 9am-3pm Monday thru Friday
• Potential night work Thursday night
Traffic switch is anticipated late next week. Mineral Point Road will have 1-lane in each direction from Pleasant View Road to Junction Road, and 2-lanes in each direction from Junction Road to the Beltline. Junction Road will have 1-lane in each direction.
The County Highway M corridor is currently under study with the intent to reconstruct the roadway with an urban cross section, including medians, bike lanes and sidewalks. The corridor contains four individual projects. Please use the links on the right to get information on the individual projects.