Tag: Fire Admin Project
August 7, 2013 2:07 PM
Since 1968 the Madison Fire Department has been headquartered at 325 W. Johnson Street., We have officially temporarily moved!, Our new offices are located at 30 W. Mifflin Street., We are now occupying the 8th and 9th floor., We were able to move with no interruption is service., The staff … [read more]
Label: Learn About The Madison Fire Department
Tags: Fire Admin Project
January 28, 2015 10:39 AM
As of today, Fire Station #1 at 316 W. Dayton Street is temporarily closed for remodeling. We have relocated the 12-person crews who work from that station to locations around the downtown area. We do not anticipate any interruption or delays in service based on the resource … [read more]
Tags: A Day In The Life Of A Madison Firefighter, Fire Admin Project, Fire Stations, Public Safety
Emergency Medical Services
- It's Hot
- Madison Fire Department Awarded Many...
- Madison Fire Emergency Medical Servi...
- Why do we send a fire truck when you...
- 2014 Battle of the Badges
- Ebola Response
- Madison Fire Department is Getting S...
- MFD Fitness Challenge Results
- MFD Fitness Challenge!
Learn About The Madison Fire Department
- Camp Hero Kickoff!
- Fire Admin Has Moved!
- Fire Station 13 is Open for Response
- Fire Station Place Making
- Happy Nicholas S. Fisher Day!
- Happy St. Patricks Day!
- Police Chief Noble Wray
- Why do I see two or three fire truck...
Recuitment and Hiring
A Day In The Life Of A Madison Firefighter Camp Hero Community Fire Admin Project Fire hydrants fire prevention month Fire Stations Fitness Health/Wellness Ice Safety Join the Team Madison Fire EMS Madison Police Madison Police Madison Police MFD Frequently Asked Questions Public Safety Structure Fire Winter Safety Winter Season Winter Storm