On Saturday, August 2, 2014 City of Madison Firefighters at Fire Station #5 will present "Firefighter Fun Day" for children, youth, and families.
This event is part of the Madison Fire Department's Community Outreach Program which is a subcommittee of the Human Relations Steering Committee. The goal of the committee is to increase the Department's visibility and interaction, as well as providing outreach to the neighborhoods and residents we serve.
This is a great opportunity for our community members to come and meet us without the emergency! The event will feature games and activities such as balloon twisting, face painting, coloring books, fire prevention resources, music provided by Dos Amigos DJs and more. Food and refreshments will be served while supplies last. Station tours will also be available, as well as an opportunity to view station vehicles and equipment.
Fire Station 5 is located at 4418 Cottage Grove Road. The event will take place from 1 pm until 4 pm. Hope to see you there!
Steven A. Davis, Fire Chief
Subscribe to Email List
- EMS Q&A: Where can I learn CPR?
- EMS Q&A: Did you know MFD paramedics are also firefighters?
- EMS Q&A: What should I expect after calling for an ambulance?
- EMS Q&A: What’s the difference between an EMT and a Paramedic? How many paramedics are on duty?
- EMS Q&A: Why does a fire truck come when I call for an ambulance?
Emergency Medical Services
- 100 Black Men of Madison
- A Day In The Life Of A Madison Firefighter
- CARE Program
- Central Storage Warehouse fire
- Community Outreach
- Emergency Operation Center
- Fire Academy
- Fire Admin Project
- Fire Hydrants
- Fire Prevention Division
- fire prevention month
- Fire Prevention Week
- Fire Stations
- Ice Safety
- Join the Team
- Madison Fire EMS
- Madison Police
- Meet the MFD
- MFD Frequently Asked Questions
- public health
- Public Safety
- Rural Water Movement
- Town of Blooming Grove
- Town of Burke
- Training & Professional Development
- Veterans Day
- Winter Safety