Farewell to the Chief!
On behalf of the Madison Fire Department, I would like to thank Police Chief Noble Wray for his many years of dedicated service to the City of Madison. I have had the privilege of working with Chief Wray over the years, on this city's streets, providing and ensuring public safety on a local level.
I would also like to thank him on a personal note. Chief Wray has been a tremendous mentor to me as I lead the fire department into the future. Chief Wray has a passion for his organization and is truly invested in the community he serves. Since I became Fire Chief over a year and a half ago, I have been fortunate to have had many opportunities to meet with him to discuss such matters as leadership, organizational issues, and planning. I have always left our meetings very enlightened on our respective organizations, quality and style of leadership, and the issues faced by the city which we both serve.
Again, on behalf of the Madison Fire Department and myself, thank you, Chief Wray, for your years of dedicated service and congratulations on your retirement. You will be missed within this great city.
Subscribe to Email List
- EMS Q&A: Where can I learn CPR?
- EMS Q&A: Did you know MFD paramedics are also firefighters?
- EMS Q&A: What should I expect after calling for an ambulance?
- EMS Q&A: What’s the difference between an EMT and a Paramedic? How many paramedics are on duty?
- EMS Q&A: Why does a fire truck come when I call for an ambulance?
Emergency Medical Services
Learn About The Madison Fire Department
- 100 Black Men of Madison
- A Day In The Life Of A Madison Firefighter
- CARE Program
- Central Storage Warehouse fire
- Community Outreach
- Emergency Operation Center
- Fire Academy
- Fire Admin Project
- Fire Hydrants
- Fire Prevention Division
- fire prevention month
- Fire Prevention Week
- Fire Stations
- Ice Safety
- Join the Team
- Madison Fire EMS
- Madison Police
- Meet the MFD
- MFD Frequently Asked Questions
- public health
- Public Safety
- Rural Water Movement
- Town of Blooming Grove
- Town of Burke
- Training & Professional Development
- Veterans Day
- Winter Safety