West Service Area
- Route 14 will no longer operate on Sheboygan Ave. (See Route 10 for Sheboygan Ave. service.)
- Route 15 will not operate in the commute direction on Sheboygan Ave. (See Route 10.)
Note: Route 15 WILL continue to operate on Sheboygan Ave. in the non-commute direction during peak hours, as well as during middays and evenings.
East Service Area
- Routes 14 and 15 will serve the East Transfer Point at 15-minute intervals during AM and PM peak hours.
- Route 14 service area has been shortened. Use expanded Route 33 to complete current Route 14 trips to far east side of town.
- Route 15 service area has been shortened. Use new Route 35 to complete current Route 15 trips to far east side of town.
Click here for complete information on service updates.
Updated Ride Guide and System Maps now available online!