To promote the safety and comfort of our riders, the following rules have been established.
- Save the front seats for senior citizens and people with disabilities.
- Make sure to hold handrails when boarding, walking, or standing inside the bus.
- No smoking, eating, drinking or littering.
- Shoes and shirt required to board.
- Roller blades and/or roller skates are not allowed to be worn on buses or at transfer points.
- Use earphones when listening to portable devices such as phones, ipods and laptops.
- Do not stand in front of the yellow standee line at the front of the bus.
- No animals are allowed onboard, except service animals or caged pets that fit on your lap.
- No weapons are allowed of any kind.
- If bus is full, keep large items on your lap.
- Aisles must be kept clear. Large items must be stored under or between seats. Items that are too large to be stored out of the aisle are not allowed.
- Remove children from strollers and fold during the ride.
- Vulgar language, boisterous behavior and fighting are not allowed.
- Items of a dangerous nature are not allowed.
These could include but are not limited to: flammable liquids; dangerous, toxic or poisonous substances; storage batteries; vessels containing caustic materials, chemicals, acids or alkalis; fishing rods which are not broken down or have unsecured or exposed hooks or lures; ski poles unless secured to skis or have tip covers; sheet glass and sharp objects.
- Do not have distracting conversations with drivers.
- Repeated or serious incidents of inappropriate conduct may lead to exclusion from transit service.
Next: Code of Conduct