UW Homecoming Detours
Friday, October 24; 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Due to the UW Homecoming Parade, Routes 80, 81 and 82 will detour from the State and Langdon St. area on Friday, October 24 from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Buses will detour from Langdon St. via University Ave. and Park St.
- Buses will detour from Langdon and State streets via Johnson or Gorham to Park St.
- Buses will detour via Gorham St. to Park St. The Memorial Union will not be served during the detour.
Saturday, November 1
Routes 80, 81 and 82 will be detouring all day Saturday, November 1 for Freakfest.
- Buses will detour from the State and Lake St. intersection via University Ave. and Park St. (More Info).
Routes 81 and 82
- Routes 81 and 82 will be running a combined special event route - Map and Schedule Information.
For additional questions, an trip planning assistance, please call Metro Customer Service at (608) 266-4466.
Freakfest detours occur throughout the weekend (Learn More). Due to expected congestion, buses will operate as fast as conditions allow. Please plan ahead for delays.
Print Bus Flyer (PDF)
Bus STop Updates
Gorham and Johnson Streets
Metro Transit has updated stop locations on Gorham street, Schroeder Rd., and other neighborhoods throughout its service area.
In order to make travel times faster and more reliable through the area while also improving missed connections at transfer points, stops at the intersections of Brearly and Few streets have been removed. With this service change, stops will be located on every other block on Blount, Patterson, and Ingersoll streets.
Staff had originally planned to also remove a stop on the corner of Gorham and Livingston streets. The decision to remove this stop has been delayed.
Staff are reviewing issues that have been presented regarding the closure of this stop and will make a decision on this location at a later date.
Customers are invited to weigh in on this and other stop relocations and removals by contacting Metro’s customer service center at (608) 266-4466 or email@example.com. Information can also be submitted at mymetrobus.com/feedback.
TRy these apps
Keep Track Of Your Bus
Get live arrival estimates to your favorite bus stops with these apps!
Track your bus on your PC or Andriod device using Transit Tracker.