Monday, December 4, 2006 - 6:00am
Madison – Looking for that perfect gift this holiday season? The City of Madison offers a number of great holiday gift ideas:
· City of Madison Golf Certificates: Good at Glenway, Monona, Odana or Yahara Hills Municipal Golf Courses. To purchase online, you will need to go to: www.Madisonpay.com and purchase a Parks Gift Certificate, which will be redeemable at all City of Madison Municipal Golf Courses.
· Goodman Pool Passes: Buy them at 2006 prices for the 2007 season until December 29, 2006. Call (608) 266-4711 today.
· Parks Gift Certificates: Gift certificates redeemable for cross country ski permits, dog parks, ice skating rental, lake access, park shelter reservations, and pool admissions. To purchase online, go to: www.Madisonpay.com
· Overture Gift Certificates: Give the gift of entertainment! Overture Center gift certificates make shopping easy! Give someone a great night out with a gift certificate good for any performance on sale at the Overture Center ticket office. Certificates are good for one year from date of purchase and can be purchased in whole dollar amounts from $20 to $999. To purchase online, go to: www.Madisonpay.com
· Festival of Wreaths: The Madison Senior Center’s 2006 Festival of Wreaths includes a display and sale of donated, handcrafted and original wreaths. To learn more, go to: www.FestivalofWreaths.org
· Olbrich Botanical Gardens Gift Membership: A great gift for your family or friends! To purchase online, go to: www.Madisonpay.com
“This holiday season, give the gift of Madison,” said Mayor Dave Cieslewicz. “Deck your halls with passes to the Goodman Pool, fill your stockings with gift certificates to Madison golf courses, and put something under the tree from the Overture Center for you and yours.”Contacts:
- George Twigg, (608) 266-4611