Five Applicants Will Vye for Vacant District 16 City Council Seat
Saturday, July 7, 2018 - 8:27am
Council Executive Committee Meets July 17 to Recommend Interim Alder
Council President Samba Baldeh received five (5) resumes to fill the vacant Aldermanic District 16 seat by the 4:30 p.m. deadline on July 6, 2018.
The following individuals will be invited to participate in the process to serve out the current aldermanic term:
- Dennis Anderson, 6010 Fairfax Lane
- Dylan Crye, 4510 Deerwood Drive
- Michael Ellestad, 5414 Starker Avenue
- Cody Lindquist, 4668 Star Spangled Trail
- Michael Tierney, 4534 Secret Garden Drive
The Common Council Executive Committee (CCEC) will hold a special meeting on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. in Room 354 of the City-County Building to review the resumes and make a final recommendation to the Council for appointment at the July 24, 2018 Common Council Meeting.
The applicants will answer a first round set of questions that will be scored by CCEC members. The top three scoring candidates will then move on to a second round of questions, also to be scored by CCEC members.
Applicants resumes and an agenda for the special meeting will be posted soon.
- Council President Samba Baldeh(608) firstname.lastname@example.org