Friday, February 16, 2018 - 10:47am
All four City of Madison golf courses will be open for play in 2018 and we can’t wait for the season to begin! We're so excited, we’re throwing a party and you are invited! Join us for the Season Tee Off Party on Saturday, February 17 and save 10% on Season Passes and Loyalty Cards - good at all four City of Madison golf courses - Glenway, Monona, Odana Hills and Yahara Hills!
- Try your luck in a Closest to the Pin and Longest Drive contest on our full swing golf simulators to try to win a free foursome with carts and lunch for everyone in your group! There are prizes for both Men's and Women's winners!
- Meet and greet with the best leagues and associations Madison golf has to offer!
- Meet and greet with your 2018 Golf Madison Parks professional staff.
- Meet PGA Teaching Professional Sue Shapcott of Change Golf Instruction.
- Guess our 2018 Opening Date for a chance to win a free foursome with carts plus lunch for everyone in your group!
- Everyone goes home with a FREE driving range bucket coupon to be used at Yahara, Monona or Odana in 2018 courtesy of Golf Madison Parks!
- Other great games and prizes as well!
- Food and drink will be available for purchase.
Event Date: Saturday, February 17, 2018
Location: Odana Hills Golf Course, 4635 Odana Road, 53711
Unable to attend? Phone orders will be accepted on Sunday, February 18 from 10am-2pm and receive a 7% discount. Call (608) 266-4724
72 Holes. 4 Courses. Steps from your front door!
- Media Contact: Ann Shea, Parks Public Information Officer, (608)266-5949, email@example.com
- Golf Contact: Ryan Brinza, (608) 266-4724, firstname.lastname@example.org