Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 8:51am
Starting Monday, May 23rd, Capitol Underground will close the following streets:
1) Jenifer Street, from Spaight Street to South Few Street;
2) South Paterson Street, from Williamson Street to Spaight Street;
3) South Brearly Street, from Williamson Street to Jenifer Street; and
4) South Few Street, from Williamson Street to Spaight Street.
Construction is expected to last through October 2016.
For construction updates and more information on this project click here:
Metro Transit bus routes will be detoured onto Williamson Street. Details are here:
If you have any questions, please direct them to the contact person shown.
- Tom Mohr, City Traffic Engineering, 608-267-8725, firstname.lastname@example.org