Metro Transit Will Offer Warming Buses This Afternoon from 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Tue, 01/07/2014 - 10:29am
Tuesday, January 7
Metro Transit will again offer warming buses this afternoon from 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM at the East, North, West, and South Transfer Points.
Travel Tips During Extreme Cold Weather Conditions
Metro offers the following tips when traveling during extremely cold weather.
- Be sure to dress warmly when traveling.
- Plan your trip ahead of time before heading outside to wait for your bus. Plan your trip on Google Maps, check your Ride Guide or call Metro’s customer service center at (608) 266-4466 before you travel.
- Track your bus using BusRadar-Madison (download from Google Play), Mobile UW (download from Google Play/iTunes), or other available smart phone apps. Visit mymetrobus.com/apps for a complete list.
- Add Metro’s customer service center number (608) 266-4466 into your cell phone before leaving for your stop. If you've been standing at your stop for a long period of time, call to check on your bus.
- Stay informed. Sign up for text and email alerts at mymetrobus.com/alert. Or visit mymetrobus.com for complete service information. Follow @mymetrobus on Twitter.
For more information, contact Metro’s customer service center at (608) 266-4466 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mick Rusch, 608-266-4466, email@example.com