Parking Rate Changes -- Effective June 1, 2018
Friday, May 11, 2018 - 11:12am
As approved by the Transit and Parking Commission and the Common Council, changes to hourly rates and monthly permit rates at select City owned garages/lots will begin on June 1, 2018. The last system-wide rate increase was made on June 1, 2016.
Changes to expect:
- The State Street Capitol Garage rate will increase from $0.90/hour to $1.20/hour.
- The State Street Campus Garage rate will increase from $1.30/hour to $1.50/hour.
- The Brayton Lot rate will increase from $1.80/hour to $2.00/hour.
- The weekday monthly permit at Brayton Lot rate will increase from $150/$170 per month for residents/non-residents to $160/$185 per month.
- The weekday monthly permit at Wilson Lot rate will increase from $125/$145 per month for residents/non-residents to $135/$155 per month.
- Established the hourly rate for the new Capitol East District Garage (expected to open late summer/early fall 2018) of $0.80/hour and monthly night permit rate of $42/$48 per month for residents/non-residents.
- Parking Utility608email@example.com