Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 8:46am
Parks maintenance staff annually has the parks restrooms and drinking fountains open to the public by mid-April. The process of charging up these facilities that are not 'winter-proof' takes several weeks. As they become available for use, and the threat of freezing weather has passed, they will be open.
A few of the facilities are charged and ready and available to the public.
Beginning April 1:
1. Olin restrooms
2. Elver shelter (new) restrooms
3. Warner shelter restrooms
4. Warner boat launch restrooms
Beginning April 1, accessible porta-potties:
1. Next to Vilas shelter
2. Next to Garner shelter
3. Next to James Madison shelter
4. Next to Rheindahl shelter
5. Next to Tenney shelter
6. Next to Olbrich restroom shelters (one near the river boat launch shelter and one near the Walter Street shelter)
- Parks Administration608-266-4711