Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 5:53am
Whew! To state the obvious….it's hot out! Find some relief from the heat in Madison Parks!
Goodman Pool, 325 W. Olin Ave.
Recreation Swim Monday - Thursday from 12:30-4:30p.m. & 6:15-8:00p.m., Friday 12:30p.m.-8p.m. and Saturday & Sunday, noon-7p.m.
Madison resident - Kids are $3.00, Adults are $4.50 Stay Cool at the Pool!!
Stay for the afternoon and enjoy some of Goodman Pool concessions: ice cream, yogurt, delicious Oscar Mayer hot dogs, or a delicious "World's Largest BratFest" brat.
Cypress Spray Park, 902 Magnolia Lane, - FREE open daily 11a.m. - 7p.m.
Madison Parks Beaches - Cool off at the beach! Be sure to check the website before heading out to the beaches to see the Public Health testing results.
Regional Beaches: Daily 11a.m. - 7p.m. FREE
• BB Clarke Beach, 835 Spaight St.
• Olbrich Park Beach, 3527 Atwood Ave
• Tenney Park Beach, 1414 E. Johnson St.
• Vilas Park Beach, 702 S. Randall St.
Neighborhood Beaches: 12:30-4:30p.m. FREE
• Bernies Beach, 901 Gilson St.
• Esther Beach, 2802 Waunona Way
• James Madison Park Beach, 614 E. Gorham St.
• Olin Park Beach, 1156 Olin-Turville Court
• Spring Harbor Beach, 1918 Norman Way
• Warner Park Beach, 2930 N. Sherman Ave.
- Laura Whitmore, 608-266-5949