Stay Cool with Madison Parks
July 17, 2013
Whew! To state the obvious….it's hot out! Find some relief from the heat in Madison Parks!
Goodman Pool, 325 W. Olin Ave.
Recreation Swim Monday - Thursday from 12:30-4:30p.m. & 6:15-8:00p.m., Friday 12:30p.m.-8p.m. and Saturday & Sunday, noon-7p.m.
Madison resident - Kids are $3.00, Adults are $4.50 Stay Cool at the Pool!!
Stay for the afternoon and enjoy some of Goodman Pool concessions: ice cream, yogurt, delicious Oscar Mayer hot dogs, or a delicious "World's Largest BratFest" brat.
Cypress Spray Park, 902 Magnolia Lane, - FREE open daily 11a.m. - 7p.m.
Madison Parks Beaches - Cool off at the beach! Be sure to check the website before heading out to the beaches to see the Public Health testing results.
Regional Beaches: Daily 11a.m. - 7p.m. FREE
• BB Clarke Beach, 835 Spaight St.
• Olbrich Park Beach, 3527 Atwood Ave
• Tenney Park Beach, 1414 E. Johnson St.
• Vilas Park Beach, 702 S. Randall St.
Neighborhood Beaches: 12:30-4:30p.m. FREE
• Bernies Beach, 901 Gilson St.
• Esther Beach, 2802 Waunona Way
• James Madison Park Beach, 614 E. Gorham St.
• Olin Park Beach, 1156 Olin-Turville Court
• Spring Harbor Beach, 1918 Norman Way
• Warner Park Beach, 2930 N. Sherman Ave.
- Laura Whitmore, 608-266-5949