Monday, June 13, 2011 - 9:14am
Madison Parks Goodman Pool on Olin Avenue is open for the season!
With two waterslides, an eight-lane lap pool with diving boards, zero-depth splash features for pre-school aged children, family changing rooms, sand play areas and concessions there is something for everyone.
Goodman Pool offers American Red Cross Learn to Swim classes. Lessons are available for swimmers of all ages and abilities, and are taught by highly qualified, WSI certified staff. Scholarships are available for Goodman Pool programs and passes. For more information please contact us at www.cityofmadison.com/parks/pool or (608) 264-9292.
New in 2011:
- The Goodman Pool Waves-a new competitive swim team for kids ages 6-18.
- H20 Boot Camp Series- Bring your fitness to a new level this summer.
- Free WIFI in the Goodman Pool cabanas.
- Birthday Splash at Goodman Pool- Celebrate your child's next birthday in wet and wacky way!
Recreation Swim Times:
Mon. - Thurs., DAYS, 12:30p.m. - 4:30p.m.
Mon. - Thurs., EVENINGS, 6:15p.m.-8:00p.m.
Fridays, 12:30 - 8:00p.m.
Sat. - Sun., Noon. - 7:00p.m.
- Adult (resident) Ages 19-61: $4.50
- Adult (non-resident): $5.00
- Youth (resident) Ages 1-18: $3.00
- Youth (non-resident): $3.25
- Senior (resident) Ages 62 & over: $3.25
- Senior (non-resident): $3.75
Season Passes (prices include sales tax)
- Family (resident) Up to 6 people: $175
- Family (non-resident) Up to 6 people: $310
- Each additional family member: $30
- Adult (resident) Ages 19-61: $80
- Adult (non-resident): $110
- Youth Ages 1-18: $55
- Senior (resident) Ages 62 & over: $65
- Senior (non-resident): $100
+ Separate admission fees will be charged for day and evening swim times.
+ All swimmers must vacate the water for safety breaks during open/family swim.
+ Hours may vary, without notice, due to changes in weather, attendance and sunlight hours.
Lap Swim Times:
Monday - Friday, 6:00a.m. - 9:00a.m.
Monday - Friday, 4:45p.m. - 6:00p.m.
Saturday, 9:00a.m. - 10:30a.m.
+ All lap swim times are subject to change throughout the pool season.
+ Lap Swimming is restricted to 2 lanes.
+ Lap swimmers may either pay a daily admission of $6 or purchase a season pass.
It's easy to get here no matter how you travel - conveniently located off the Beltline by car, on the Madison Metro line by bus, or just a bike ride away on a scenic bike path.
- Steven Doniger(608) 220-3091
- Updates(608) 264-9292