Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 9:37am
Eligible Target Group Expanded
Public Health - Madison & Dane County's (PHMDC) Tuesday (11/17) clinic has been running smoothly and there is no waiting time as of mid afternoon. Since there is still plenty of vaccine available, the clinic's eligible target groups will be EXPANDED as follows:
• Pregnant women, children 6 months through 4 years, and people who live with or care for those less than 6 months CAN COME EITHER DAY.
• Anybody with an underlying health conditions, with NO AGE RESTRICTION (children and adults).
Clinics are located at the Exhibition Hall, Alliant Energy Center:
• Open until 6:00 pm today (November 17)
• 11:00 am - 7:00 pm November 18
This is a great opportunity for free H1N1 vaccinations, especially for preschool children. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
People are encouraged to download and fill out the consent form and bring it with them to the clinic. If someone else is bringing your child, the child's parent or legal guardian must fill out and sign the consent form. The consent form is located at
- Jeff Golden(608) 243-0302