News Release Home
City of Madison News Release
For Immediate Release:
May 18, 2012
For More Information Contact:
Informational Website Link:
Clerk's Office Extended Hours for Absentee Voting
Absentee voting in the City Clerk's Office begins Monday, May 21.
The Madison City Clerk's Office will offer the following extended hours for absentee voting.
• 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Monday, May 21, through Friday, May 25
• 8 a.m. - 2 p.m., Saturday May 26 (use Wilson Street entrance to City-County Building)
• Noon - 4 p.m., Sunday, May 27 (use Wilson Street entrance to City-County Building)
• 9 a.m. - Noon, Memorial Day - Monday, May 28 (use Wilson Street entrance to City-County Building)
• 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Tuesday, May 29, through Friday, June 1
Voters can check the status of their absentee ballot requests through the Voter Public Access website, https://vpa.wi.gov.