Last Updated: 10/16/2017
2017 Westmorland Park Playground Replacement
The City of Madison replaced the playground at Westmorland Park in 2017. The Parks Division held the first of two public input meetings regarding the project on October 19, 2016. Staff used input gathered from this meeting to develop two playground concepts that were presented at a second meeting, held on Thursday, January 10, 2017. Neighborhood representatives selected one of the presented options and with a few changes, agreed upon the final design for the playground. Construction was completed in early September, 2017.
Below are the exhibits that were presented during the public input process for Westmorland Park.
Westmorland Park Playground
- Playground Input Process
- Westmorland Park Adjacent Playgrounds
- Westmorland Park Existing Site
- Westmorland Park Existing Site Photos
- Playground Equipment Examples
- Westmorland Park Proposed ADA Access Path
- Westmorland Park Workshop Notes
- Westmorland Park Final Playground Structure
- Westmorland Park Spinami Feature
- Westmorland Site Plan
All questions and comments regarding the Westmorland Park playground should be directed to Mike Sturm, Landscape Architect, at email@example.com or (608) 267-4921.
Plans and specifications are scheduled to be advertised in March 2017. Construction at Westmorland Park is anticipated to begin mid-July, 2017.