Last Updated: 06/21/2018
Work has begun on the project to replace the playground at Dudgeon School Park!
Contractor Madison Commercial Landscapes Inc, who submitted the lowest (and only) bid received of $122,248.50, began work at the site with asphalt pavement removals following work by Parks Construction staff to remove the old playground equipment the week of June 11th. Work is anticipated to continue throughout July and early August - please refer back to this page for updates and, when they are available, photographs.
If you have questions or comments about the project, please contact Kate Kane at (608) 261-9671 or at email@example.com.
Playground Meeting #2 at Wingra School:
- Dudgeon School Park Option 1 - EQUIPMENT SELECTED BY ATTENDEES
- Dudgeon School Park Option 1_Revised Color Scheme_COLOR SELECTED BY VOTES RECEIVED ON/BEFORE 12/27/17
- Dudgeon School Park Option 2
- Dudgeon School Park_Proposed Playground Location
Playground Workshop Session - October 26 at Midvale Elementary:
- Dudgeon School Park Adjacent Playgrounds
- Dudgeon School Park Existing Condition
- Dudgeon School Park Site Photographs
- Dudgeon School Park Workshop Staff Notes
- Dudgeon School Park playground equipment board votes