Wednesday, December 6, 2017 - 8:52am
All City of Madison golf courses are now closed for the 2017 season. Odana Hills Golf Course, for the second time in history, offered an extended season into December. Golfers are already excited about the 2018 season, which continues at all four courses, offering 72-holes open for play and group outings. Custom golf outing packages, with the area’s most competitive options are available and each course offers a unique golfing experience.
- Monona Golf Course, a 9-hole par-36 features a driving range, spacious greens and a cozy clubhouse. This is an ideal location for smaller outings.
- Glenway Golf Course first opened in 1927 and is conveniently located on Madison’s near west side. This fun course is perfect for any skill level including beginners with its 9-holes and par-32.
- Odana Hills 18-hole course will continue to provide playability for all golfer levels with new multiple tee boxes added for shorter distances. The creative course layout and full-service clubhouse make this a popular choice.
- Yahara Hills Golf Course is the destination for the groups up to 288 players offering 36-holes on two courses, extensive catering options, a full-service clubhouse and custom packages to fit any budget.
Golf Madison Parks will kick off the 2018 season with the annual Tee Off Party, scheduled for Saturday, February 17 at Odana Hills. 72-holes at four unique courses provide creative and competitive options for any golf outing in 2018.
Groups interested in reserving any of the four courses may contact: email@example.com
- Media Contact: Ann Shea, Parks Public Information Officer(608)firstname.lastname@example.org