Fire Causes $100,000 Damage to Several Businesses

November 12, 2009

On November 12, 2009 at 1:57 am, City of Madison Fire Department personnel responded to a fire at Lazybones Laundry & Storage Service, located at 4309 Neptune Court. Employees reporting to work discovered the fire and called 911. Engine 5 was first to arrive and saw smoke showing from the building. Crews conducted a search of the building and quickly extinguished the fire.
The fire caused $100,000 damage. Extensive heat, smoke and flames damaged Lazybones Laundry & Storage Service, where the fire originated. Fauerbach Automotive received water damage, while another business had smoke odor.
No one was injured.
Fire is under investigation.

Contact:
  • Bernadette Galvez, 6