Join us at this family-friendly event at Elver Park.
The event does not have a rain date, and will not be rescheduled. The final call will be made by 8pm and announced on the Madison Parks facebook, and twitter @playmadison.
HAVE A FAMILY PICNIC
- Guests can bring a picnic and enjoy Elver Park beginning at 7pm.
- Please clean up after your picnic and party.
- Limited food will be served at the park.
- Bathrooms: The new park shelter’s bathrooms will be open as well as portable toilets in the park. There will be portable toilets located on the basketball courts in the front of the park near the playground and toilets along McKenna Road.
- The show will run until about 10pm.
- There will be food vendors located at the old shelter.
- The Disc Golf course and tennis courts will close at noon the day of the event and will not reopen until the next day.
Guests can park in the two parking lots at Elver Park until they are full. A parking attendant will be there to let cars in. Handicapped parking is available in the front lot near the new shelter. Cars will not be allowed to leave the parking lot until 30 minutes after the fireworks end to ensure that the guests walking home are safe as they exit the park.
If you would like to volunteer at the event, please fill out this volunteer sign up form
- Night-of volunteers from 8:30pm-10:45pm to assist with set up, crowd management, and parking.
- Park clean-up the following morning, July 3, 9am-noon.
Any vendor wishing to sell merchandise, food or drinks during the event at Elver Park must register and pay a $50 special event vending fee. Participation is subject to organizer approval. Fill out this Vendor Registration Form.
Please email Anne Whisner at email@example.com