The City of Madison Parking Utility is excited to announce a collaboration with the vendors ParkNOW! and Metric Parking to pilot a Pay by Cell program in the Buckeye Lot
The ParkNOW! mobile app gives motorists the opportunity to conveniently park up to the legal time allowable in a given space. In addition it gives them the ability to pay for actual time parked only; parking sessions can be terminated by the motorist at any time.
There is a convenience fee of 45¢ per transaction, which includes everything associated with each complete parking session.
- No need to worry about coin availability
- A warning text message can be sent when parking time is about to expire
- Pay for time parked only
- Simple and user friendly
- View parking transactions online
- Maintain record of all parking activities
How to Use Parknow!
Call & Park
- Dial (608) 268-3346
- Enter space number
- Call (608) 268-3346 to terminate parking session
Text & Park
- Text: Park Madison #### to 32075. #### represents the parking space number
- Text: Park Done to 32075 to terminate parking session
Scan & Park
- Download the free ParkNOW! app from your phone’s App store.
Using the app
To register (Required), you can either:
- Either scan the QR code on the post, or select Madison and enter the space number
- Press the Stop Parking button to terminate parking session
- Go to www.ParkNOW!.us
- Open the ParkNOW! app
- Call the ParkNOW! Help Desk at (866 )951-7275
View ParkNOW! Mobile FAQs