Meters located on City streets are enforced from 8 am to 6 pm, Monday through Saturday.
Meters and parking restrictions are not enforced on the following City Holidays:
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday (the third Monday in January)
- Memorial Day (the last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day (fourth Thursday in November)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
Meters and parking restrictions ARE enforced on the following observed holidays when City administrative offices are closed:
- The Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve (December 24)
- New Year's Eve (December 31)
It is important to note that there are more holidays that are classified as Federal Holidays (i.e. President’s Day, Veteran’s Day) that are NOT city holidays. Parking meters ARE enforced on these days.
Be aware that some meters have special restrictions such as "No Stopping, Standing or Parking" during stated hours of peak traffic.