Ride the Drive Westside is being held from 10:00am-3:00pm on Sunday, August 18, 2013, however the roads are closed to vehicular traffic at 9:00am. Major streets included in the road closures are:
- Regent Street from S. Segoe Road to S. Rosa Road
- S. Rosa Road from Regent Street to S. Hill Drive
- S. Hill Drive from S. Rosa Road to S. Segoe Road
- S. Segoe Road from S. Hill Drive to Regent Street.
Information for ResidentsAlthough the roads are closed, there are crossing points on the routes where Police officers will be directing traffic through the intersections. The intersections are:
- N. Rosa Road at Regent Street
- N. Kenosha Drive at Regent Street
- N. Whitney Way at Regent Street
- N. Eau Claire Avenue at Regent Street
- N. Segoe Road at Regent Street
- Marathon Drive at S. Hill Drive
- N. Whitney Way at S. Hill Drive
- S. Hill Drive at Rosa Road
- Exit/Entrance points for residents
This map shows the area within the Ride the Drive event route as divided into three zones. To get to/from your residence, you will need to use the entrance point in your color zone. The entrance points are indicted with arrows. If you live on the north side of Regent Street, the westbound lane will be open to residential traffic to allow access to/from your residence. Residents needing to get to/from their homes during the event should look for volunteers in yellow safety vests for assistance.