Madison Parks Outdoor Fall Craft Fair
October 4, 2014 9am-3pm
Olin Park, 1156 Olin Turville Court
Criteria for participation
Any artist or crafter may reserve a space at Madison Parks Outdoor Craft Fair. Each vendor must have items for sale and reserve a booth ahead of time.
Participation is based on a first-come, first-served basis. If the registration limit is reached before the official deadline a waiting list will be created and additional vendors requesting to participate will be notified by email that capacity has been met. Booth location assignments are made based on the order in which registrations are received.
Artists and crafters wishing to participate in the event must reserve a booth ahead of time. Registration is $50 per booth. Registration does not include any set up supplies. The registration deadline is Friday, September 26. Vendors must fill out the online registration form to register and follow the payment instructions found below.
Payment must be made within two weeks of registration by cash, credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) or check made out to the City of Madison Treasurer.
- Check or Cash: Mail your check to City of Madison Parks, c/o Madison Parks Fall Festival, PO Box 2987, Madison, WI 53701
- Credit Card: You can pay by credit card by calling the parks office at 266-4711.
If any vendor cancels before Madison Parks Craft Fair registration deadline two weeks before the event, a refund of fees paid will be provided.
Vendors selling at Madison Parks Fall Craft Show can check in at the registration table in front of Elver Park Shelter at 7:00am. All artists and crafters must check in and set up by 9:45am. If any vendor registered for the Arts and Crafts show does not arrive by 9:45am, their space can be given away.
8:00am-9:45am Registration and set up
10:00am Madison Parks Fall Festivalbegins
3:00pm Event ends
3:00-4:00pm Clean up/break down
- Electrical hook ups are not available
- Access to water or other utilities are not available
- Bathrooms will be available during the event
- Each booth will be about 10-by-10 feet. You are not provided with a table or chairs. If you need more space, one additional adjoining space may be rented.
- All items must be handmade. The sale of commercial items, imports and novelties are not permitted.
- Vendors must provide their own change, “starter money,” and a calculator.
- Artisans are responsible for collection of sales tax. City Parks is not responsible for money or crafts owned by exhibitors.
- Vendors may display items on their table and the ground, but may not display items in the walk way.
- All participants are expected to remain until the end of the arts and crafts show.
- Participants must clean booth area of all trash before departing. Unsold items must be taken with you.
- You may want to consider bringing sunscreen, an umbrella, and water.
Contact Anne Whisner at firstname.lastname@example.org