Make your summer paddling a breeze by storing your canoe, kayak or paddleboard on the shores of your favorite park.
$100 Madison Residents
All storage racks are outdoors and uncovered. The annual storage period begins each year on April 1 and ends on March 31 of the following year.
How to obtain a storage rack space for your canoe or kayak
Contact Madison Parks by phoone: (608) 266-4711 or EMAIL
to apply. If a location is not immediately available you may be added to the waitlist without charge.
Watercraft storage rules include:
If you believe your watercraft has been stolen or removed by Parks staff:
- Watercraft must not exceed 80 pounds, 18' length, 42" width or 24" height.
- Storage is for permitted watercraft only. No personal property.
- Only one watercraft is allowed in each space.
- Watercraft must be secured to the boat storage rack. Owner accepts all liability for theft or damage to their property.
- Parks Staff reserves the right to cut any lock and remove any watercraft, under any condition it deems necessary for the function of the boat storage program.
- See agreement for complete rules.
Call the Parks Weekend Supervisor to report at (608) 261-9295.
Additional storage may be available at the following:
View all Canoe & Kayak Storage