Reindahl Park Shelter
Reserve Me Reserve Online
Please Note: We are continually improving our park system. Some of these improvements may impact a nearby shelter. Prior to making a reservation, please visit Parks Projects for more information on specific parks.
|Address:||1818 Portage Rd|
|Park:||Reindahl (Amund) Park|
|Capacity:||Seats 110 people|
|Water:||Available in shelter|
|P.A. (Amplified Sound) Permit Allowed:||Yes - Six (6) hour permit to end by 9 p.m.|
Shelter DetailsBecause there is plenty of free parking and lots of play equipment and a NEW splash park for the kids, this shelter is a great place for your next family reunion, birthday or retirement party, and even company picnics. The shelter is conveniently located off of East Washington Avenue and easily accessible from the interstate, downtown Madison, and surrounding communities. Because the splash park is open to the public, the restrooms in the shelter will available to the splash park users.
No firearms or weapons are permitted on this property. Violators are considered trespassers and subject to forfeiture or arrest.
- Weekends (Fri-Sun) & Holidays 10am - 10pm: $175.00
- Weekends (Fri-Sun) & Holidays 10am - 3pm or 4pm - 10pm: $125.00
- Weekdays (Mon-Thurs) 10am - 10pm: $100.00
- Weekdays (Mon-Thurs) 10am - 3pm or 4pm - 10pm: $75.00
- Damage Deposit (refundable): $75.00
- Key Deposit (per key, refundable): $50.00
Prices do not include tax.